☑️ - Improve Your Flexibility
Want to achieve your flexibility goals and amaze yourself and inspire those around you? We all want to improve our flexibility, but it can be tough without the right help!
☑️ - Install in Seconds!
To install the trainer, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use! You can also view an installation video here.
☑️ - Achieve Full Splits Faster!
Our Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
☑️ - Made For Beginners And Experts
The simplicity of our leg stretcher makes it easy to use for beginners and highly adjustable. Making it the perfect training accessory for people at every level.
☑️ - For All Ages!
This trainer is great for all ages. We recommend everyone to warm up before stretching and stretch with the correct posture to prevent injury.
BEFORE USING YOUR TRAINER, HERE ARE 5 IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS TO KEEP IN MIND.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days.
4) Breathe normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or perform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
- Length 2.5m or 8.2 feet.
- Material: Polyester-cotton blend
As Seen On: